Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Check out our Manhattan Crib & Dresser on ABC's "Modern Family"


How much do you LOVE ABC's Modern Family? I know I look forward to it every week. It's such a great comedy that really represents a real life family for once. I find myself talking like Sofia Vergara during the day. She is AMAZING! I absolutely love the accent of her character Gloria. She's always so funny and sexy all at the same time.

Tonight's episode touched on Cameron and Mitchell trying to ferberize their baby which Cameron just couldn't handle. The need to comfort their darling daughter finally ended in a scuffle in her room where you get to see her great modern baby furniture that you can get at Bobby Berk Home. The Manhattan Crib and Dresser is a must have for your modern baby and it's price to not break your budget.


No comments: